Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Kool Aid Snow cone syrup



Kool Aid snow cone sryup!

I recently figured out how to make these and had to share!

We borrowed a ice shaver for our recent luau but couldn't find syrup anywhere since it is the end of summer. I knew it couldn't be too hard to make some, and it wasn't!


For the ice you can easily get a snow cone maker at your local Wal-mart or Target, now is the perfect time to get one cheap. I was just about to go out and buy one when I realized our majic bullet could do the same job! It shaved the ice perfect like snow! I've heard that you can now get fridges that shave ice....that would be amazing!


Kool Aid Syrup


1 packet of kool aid powder

2 cups sugar

1 cup water


Mix all three in a pan and bring in to a boil. As soon as it boils turn off the heat. I poured mine into these little bottles (found inthe cake section at any craft store).


Yum!